Effective Date: November 21, 2022
THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
Welcome to NumberVerifier.com (the "Site"), operated by Verification Technologies, LLC ("We," "Us" or the "Company"). By using this Site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms of Service. Please review all sections carefully. If you do not agree to any of the matters set forth herein, you should not use this Site or any of our services.
- Modifications We may modify some or all of these Terms at any time by posting the modified Terms on this page with a new effective date listed at the top. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of modified Terms shall be deemed your unconditional acceptance of any modified Terms.
- Permitted Use The Company grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to access this Site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products, or services in violation of any law. The use of this Site is at the discretion of the Company, which may terminate your use of this Site at any time.
- Compliance with Laws and Indemnification You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Company and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of these Terms, the Terms of Service Agreement, or the use of the Number Verifier System.
- Disclaimer THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Trademarks and Copyright www.NumberVerifier.com, our Company logo, and other marks featured on the Site are either trademarks or registered trademarks belonging to the Company. Other product and company names or logos featured on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners. All images, photographs, videos, and written content displayed on this Site is and shall continue to be the property of the Company or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, or trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
- Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; (iv) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; and (v) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Provisions You agree that the laws of the state of Nevada, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and any dispute that may arise between you and the Company or its affiliates. If any of these Terms are adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the remaining Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by the Company must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Company.
- Conflicts In the event of any conflict between any of these Terms and any provision of the Terms of Service Agreement, conflicting provision included in the Terms of Service Agreement shall apply.